|Unique Hazer 2.1 Part #: DF41 Price: $1,466.00|
The DF41 Unique 2.1 by LOOK Solutions offers the ultimate in atmosphere control. Unlike other hazers on the market, this machine offers independent control of both pump and fan through 99 discrete steps. By combining various pump and fan settings, any effect can be achieved, from the finest mist to the thickest haze. Therefore, the Unique 2.1 is able to fill small rooms or big halls with a constant haze, perfectly complementing lighting effects. Plus, this hazer includes these wonderful features:
- Minimal warm-up time - machine is ready for operation after only 1 minute and will not shut down to reheat after warm-up is complete.
- Minimal sound - practically silent operation means the machine is not disturbing even in quiet environments.
- Minimal fluid consumption - a special glycol/water-based fluid guarantees minimal fluid usage, low running costs and an optimal haze effect (1/2 gal. lasts 50 hours).
- DMX as standard - operate the Unique from any DMX console with no optional interface required.
- Microprocessor control - control of every single parameter by microprocessor guarantees trouble free operation.
- On-Board Digital Timer Interface - haze time can be exactly adjusted in seconds, the wait time in minutes and the output of pump and fan in any percentage from 1 - 99.
In addition to the standard DMX interface, the machine can be controlled from an analog console, or by using the intuitive controls on the machine itself (stand-alone mode). The adjustment of the pump, fan and DMX start address is achieved with micro switches and an LED display.
Fluid is stored in a special 1/2 gallon containers that fit directly into a rack at the rear of the machine. One full jug of fluid is included. Additional gallons of Unique Haze Fluid are also available.
An ATA-style carrying case is available. Also available in 230V - choose this model from the drop-down menu when ordering. NOTE: When ordering the ATA case with the machine, you save $50!
- Power: 1,500W
- Initial Warm-up: 1 min.
- Dimensions: 17-1/4” x 8-3/4” x 10-1/2”
- Weight: 16 lbs.
* NOTE: This product does not qualify for flat-rate shipping. Exact shipping fees will be charged. Please call us for more details or to obtain a freight quote.