|Cobra - Extreme Pro Fogger Part #: FG60 Price: $2,500.00|
Simply put: this machine is AMAZING!
Never before have we witnessed a fogger with so much power, output, and packed with high-end features. The Cobra is like no other machine on the planet. Utilizing state-of-the-art computer control, a groundbreaking dispersion nozzle, and an intuitive touchscreen display, the Cobra is in a league of it's own.
Perfect for motion pictures, big theatres, fire/hazmat training, tours, amusement parks, or any other professional setting.
This machine has HUGE output potential! At it's maximum setting, it will produce 2X as much fog per second than comperable models... and will operate at full output for 3X longer than the competition. Other machines have to stop to reheat or must be stepped-down to a lower output setting, but not the Cobra!
- New, extremly silent nozzle
With its newly developed nozzle, the machine works quieter than the competition (more than 20 dBA quieter than comperable models). This is achieved by the clever use of a "fog silencer." Normal machines shoot the vaporized fog through a single large nozzle, which creates a noticeable HISSING effect. Instead, the Cobra uses a series of 10 tiny nozzles mounted to one main plate. This allows for better dispersion of the fog, more volume, and a quieter effect.
The nozzle can be unscrewed and cleaned as needed.
- Two pumps for constant output
The use of two pumps ensures a very constant fog output at any pump level. When set at or below 30% output, only one pump is used. As the output is increased, the 2nd larger pump engages, regulating the effect, and creates a smoother and more consistent fog.
- New Touchscreen
All adjustments can be made easily by using the intuitive (and quite nice) Touchscreen. All peramiters and control options can be adjusted from the screen, using simple menu navigation.
- New controls
Beside the stand-alone, analogue and DMX 512 control, the machine can also be operated via Ethernet (Artnet and sACN).
The Cobra is equipped with the following RDM-features:
- Status: Ready, Re-heating, Error messages (E-1, E-2 etc)
- Temperature: Heating element, PCB
- Adjusting the Personality
- General Information about the machine
Additional Control Options
Finest adjustments of the output
Digital technology enables the adjustments of the pump. In steps of 1% the output can be adjusted from 0 – 100%. Thus, any desired effect – from a tiny fog cloud to the thickest continuous fog – can be produced. This allows an individual adaptation to the dimensions of the room.
Adjustable Pump characteristic
Depending on the use of the Cobra 1.8 and the desired effect, the user can choose between four different pump characteristics: Impulse, Extended, Flood and Continuous.
The output and fogging time varies depending on the chosen pump characteristic.
Adjustable Performance Curve
For nest adjustments of the pump from 0% – 30%. In these- pump levels, the performance curve can be regulated 5% up or down, if the same output is needed at several machines or the aging process in uences the output. Thus, different fog amounts can be balanced.
With the internal timer, the fogging time can be adjusted in seconds, the wait time in minutes and the output in %. Once the timer is activated, the adjusted program will run until the timer is deactivated.
(Cobra 1.8 )
- Voltage: 120 V
- Power: 1800 Watts
- Warm-up Time: approx 20 minutes
- Fluid Tank Capacity: 5 L
- Fog Output: 1-100%
- Fog Projection: 82 feet (25 meter) max
- Fogging Time: up to 2-1/2 minutes at 100% (depending on fluid), continuous @ 30% or below
- Fluid Consumption: 6 oz (175ml) per minute @ 100%, 1 oz (28ml) per minute @ 30%
- Control: Manual, 0-10v Analogue, DMX 512, Ethernet (Artnet,sACN), Timer
- Optional Control: Hard-Wired XLR Remote or Wireless Remote (both sold separately)
- Dimensions: 23 x 10.5 x 10.25 inches (58 x 26.5 x 26 cm)
- Weight: 35.25 lbs (16 kg)
MADE IN GERMANY
* NOTE: This product does not qualify for flat-rate shipping. Exact shipping fees will be charged. Please call us for more details or to obtain a freight quote.