|SALAMANDER Quad Pro Part #: LM4016 Price: $5,250.00|
Salamander Quad Pro is the latest flame unit from Le Maitre, following on from the successful Salamander and extending Le Maitre’s flame family offering.
The Salamander Quad Pro is a larger, more versatile system than the Salamander. A four canister system, it can be operated with each canister being fired independently and the option of multiple colors being loaded to provide a truly stunning visual display from a single machine. Firing the canisters sequentially can also be used to increase the duration of the effect, with up to 120 hits in total and each flame reaching around 12ft in height. Alternatively, all four canisters can be fired at the same time to produce a much bigger single flame reaching up to a spectacular 25ft – terrific for stadiums!
The new unit also retains a number of key features and benefits from the original Salamander design, including:
- A unique firing system which eliminates internal valves and accumulators, thus minimizing the chance of the system becoming blocked or leaking.
- Canister-based fluids, offering an ideal solution for anyone wanting to create a propane-style flame without the headaches. These eliminate the need for inconvenient external propane tanks, trailing pipes and multiple valves, enabling quick set-up and at a fraction of the cost.
- A choice of colors – natural, red and green, as well as a choice of fuels – butane/propane (natural canisters) and where the use of propane isn’t permitted, ethanol/methanol (red and green canisters), provide a great alternative solution.
- A number of safety features including a safety tilt sensor as well as ignitor monitoring are also incorporated.
The unit is operated through DMX, 5 channels (Ignitor plus 4 Fire Channels), and Ignitor Channel Address can be set independently from fire channels (eg, Fire: 2, 3, 4, 5; Ignitor: 12).
A key feature of the original Salamander is its small footprint at just 8" x 7" x 17", and despite housing 4 canisters, the new Salamander Quad Pro is almost as compact at just 10" x 13" x 17".
- Propane style flame from 12' to 25'
- On-board DMX 512 support
- Simple set-up with canister convenience
- Up to 30 seconds continuous flame or 50 flame balls
- Flame columns and flame balls
- Low maintenance
- Safety features
- Power: 120v, 50/60Hz, 250W, 6.3A
- Size L xWxH: 10" x 13" x 17"
- Weight: 35lbs
- Duration: Up to 30 seconds of continuous use
Made in the UK
* NOTE: This product does not qualify for flat-rate shipping. Exact shipping fees will be charged. Please call us for more details or to obtain a freight quote.