|SALAMANDER Part #: LM4000A Price: $2,300.00|
The Salamander is Le Maitre’s hottest canister flame effect producing spectacular flame columns or balls in lightning fast chases.
The Salamander’s small footprint allows single units to easily be coupled together collectively in a 4-up configuration to produce colored or natural flames ranging in height from 8 to 10' (x1 unit) to 20' (x4 units). The visual effect is truly stunning.
Canister-based fuels offer an ideal solution for anyone wanting to create a propane-style flame without the headaches. They eliminate the need for inconvenient external propane tanks, trailing pipes and multiple valves, enabling quick set-up and at a fraction of the cost. A single fuel canister will provide up to 30 seconds of continuous flame or almost 50 flame balls. Fuel canisters are currently available in natural, red and green.
The design eliminates internal valves and accumulators, minimizing the chance of the system becoming blocked or leaking. It is this which allows the Salamander to safely use colored canister-based fuels without the risks usually associated with them. In addition, safe use of ethanol/methanol based canisters makes the Salamander ideal for locations or venues where propane/butane is not an option.
The Salamander is controlled by 2 DMX channels that can be individually addressed. It also incorporates a number of safety features including a tilt-sensor and ignitor monitoring.
- Propane style flame from 8-10' (single unit) to 20' (4 units)
- On-board DMX 512 support
- Simple set-up with canister convenience
- Up to 30 seconds continuous flame or 50 flame balls from one canister
- Flame columns and flame balls
- Low maintenance
- Safety features
- Power: 120V, 50/60Hz, 250W, 6.3A
- Size L xWxH: 8" x 7" x 20.5"
- Weight: 18lbs
- Duration: Up to 30 seconds of continuous use
Made in the UK
* NOTE: This product does not qualify for flat-rate shipping. Exact shipping fees will be charged. Please call us for more details or to obtain a freight quote.