|XForce COVID-19 Disinfectant Part #: COVID-XFORCE Price: $59.00|
- KILL COVID-19
- BLEACH, SOLVENT & ALCOHOL FREE
- MANDATORY PRACTICE FOR BUSINESS REOPENINGS
- EPA REGISTRATION No. 1839-220-70053
- MADE IN THE USA
XForce is an EPA-Approved "List N" neutral one step Virucidal Disinfectant cleaning spray that can be used on door knobs, chairs, floors, walls, tables, counter tops, display cases, cash registers, desks, computer keyboards & mice, shopping carts, child seats, gym equipment, safety gear, waiting rooms, shower stalls, bathtubs, toilets, and most other hard non-porous surfaces to kill viruses, including cold and flu viruses and the 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), when used in accordance with directions.
* RESTAURANTS & BARS * SALONS * RETAIL STORES * GYMS * FIRE DEPTS *
* POLICE DEPTS * EMT & ALL EMERGENCY RESPONDERS * FLEET VEHICLES *
* FACTORIES * OFFICE SETTINGS * DOCTORS OFFICES & WAITING ROOMS *
* HOTELS * AMUSEMENT PARKS * ENTERTAINMENT VENUES & THEATRES *
*SCHOOLS * FUNERAL HOMES * MALLS * DAYCARE & CHILDCARE FACILITIES *
The list of business applications is literally quite endless. Here are a couple of resources that you can use from the CDC and EPA that will help you understand your responsibilities for operating a business and what will be required. Disinfecting with approved cleaners will be enforced and is mandatory. XForce is one of the approved tools that you can add to your new arsenal for staying in compliance.
COVID-19 Enforcement and Compliance Resources:
Reopening Guidance for Cleaning and Disinfecting Public Spaces, Workplaces, Businesses, Schools, and Homes:
Besides commercial uses, XForce is also perfect for thousands of household hard non-porous surfaces like remote controls, tabletops, counter tops, kitchen appliance exteriors and cabinetry, sinks, all bathroom surfaces, home health and workout equipment, automobile interiors, doors, washing machine and dryer exteriors, light switches, highchairs, booster seats, strollers, car seats, cribs, etc...
Virucidal Activity tested and approved on hard, non-porous surfaces. Virucides are intended for use on surfaces, not humans. XForce is not a hand sanitizer, it is a surface disinfectant that will kill COVID-19, among other viruses and bacteria, and is EPA-approved.
Cleans, Disinfects, and Deodorizes in only one step. Apply to surface and allow surface to remain wet for 2 minutes (5 minutes for COVID-19). No rinsing or wiping needed for most applications (wiping/rinsing needed for food contact surfaces).
Unlike other products that use denatured alcohol, bleach, and other solvents, XForce leaves a very clean & fresh lemon scent.
- Kills 99.9% of Bacteria in 5 seconds
- Kills most viruses in 2 minutes
- Kills Covid-19 in 5 minutes
- Clean, Fresh, and non-chemical lemon scent
Will not harm most surfaces. Can also be used on soft surfaces, though Virus Activity testing is only done on non-porous surfaces. When being used on soft surfaces, spot test in a small, inconspicuous area. Do not use on unpainted wood.
XForce is made, bottled, packaged in the USA! BUY AMERICAN!
Quantity: Case of 6 x 1-Quart (32oz) Bottles
Shipping Box: 8 x 10 x 11" - 14.5 lbs.
Scent: Lemon Fresh
Color: Clear Yellow
Shipping Restrictions: Not Regulated
EPA registration No. 1839-220-70053
MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION Available! Receive the same shipment every month. Cancel anytime. See drop-down list for options.
* NOTE: This product does not qualify for flat-rate shipping. Only exact shipping fees will be charged, allowing you to enjoy the bulk shipping discounts that we receive for utilizing FedEx Ground or Bulk Freight. If you would like a quote for expedited or bulk freight shipments, please feel free to contact us.