Quaternary Sanitizer & Disinfectant
BULK CONCENTRATE Part #: COVID-QUAT-4XC Price: $125.00
- KILL COVID-19
- BLEACH, SOLVENT, ALCOHOL & DYE FREE
- MANDATORY PRACTICE FOR BUSINESS REOPENINGS
- EPA REGISTRATION No. 10324-81-70053
- MADE IN THE USA
For Commercial, Institutional, Restaurant & Bar, Residential and Retail use
Sanitizes, disinfects and deodorizes most surfaces, including food contact surfaces, when used according to the directions. EPA # 10324-81-70053 Registered Disinfectant for use against Novel Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19), when use as directed below.
- Perfect for large venues, theatres, locker rooms, bathrooms, bleachers, etc.
- Safe for use on all fabrics
- No Dyes, Pigments, or Additives
- Treat surfaces with hand-held or large garden sprayers
- Deodorizes unpleasant odors
- Economical & Affordable solution for mandatory business practices
- Kills COVID-19 in minutes and most other germs in seconds!
Unlike other products on the market, this contains NO DYES OR PIGMENTS, making it much safer for use on most surfaces.
GENERAL DISINFECTING Approved for Killing COVID-19:
- Add one ounce of this product per one gallon of water for disinfection against viruses (including COVID-19) and bacteria.
- Apply solution with mop, cloth, sponge, hand pump or commercial sprayer. Wet all surfaces that require disinfection.
- For spraying applications, spray 6-8 inches from surface. DO NOT BREATH SPRAY
- Allow to remain wet for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, product can be wiped up or allowed to air dry. (Wiping highly recommended for finished wood surfaces)
FOOD CONTACT SANITIZING
PERFORMANCE REGULATED BY 40CFR sec 180.940(a)(c):
- Use solution of 1 to 2.67 oz per 4 gallons of water to sanitize hard, non-porous food contact surfaces with a brush, cloth, mop, sponge, auto scrubber, mechanical spray device, hand pump, coarse pump or trigger spray device.
- For spray applications, spray 6-8 inches from surface. DO NOT BREATH SPRAY
- Surfaces must remain wet for at least 1 minute. Allow sanitized surfaces to adequately drain and then air dry before contact with food, so that little or no residue remains. Do not rinse. Prepare a fresh solution daily or when visibly dirty. For mechanical application, uses solution must not be reused for sanitizing applications but may be used for other purposes such as cleaning.
COMMERCIAL & INSTITUTIONAL Laundry Sanitation:
When used as directed, this is an effective sanitizer against Staphlococcus aureus, Klebsiella pneumonia, Pseudommonas aeruginosa, Methicillin-resistant Staphlococcus aureus (MRSA).
- This product is used in the final, warm rinse cycle at a low water level.
- Dilute this product 1.33 ounces per gallon of water (16 ounces per 100 lbs. of dry laundry) (780 ppm active quat); then add to wash in the final rinse, or dispense directly through dispensing equipment.
- Run for a minimum of 5 minutes. Retreat if necessary.
- Package Size: Case/4 1-Gal Jugs
- Characteristics: Non-viscous liquid
- Rinsability: Excellent
- Flammability: N/A
- Biodegradable: E.P.A. Registered
- Color: Clear
- Odor: Pleasant
- Foam: Controlled
- pH in Conc. Form: 6.0 - 8.0
- Phosphorous Content: 0%
- Transportation Information: UN1903, Disinfectants, Liquid, Corrosive, N.O.S. Class 8, PG III (Hazmat Fees Apply)
MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION Available! Receive the same shipment every month. Cancel anytime. See drop-down list for options.
* NOTE: This product does not qualify for flat-rate shipping. Only exact shipping and Hazmat fees will be charged, allowing you to enjoy the bulk shipping discounts that we receive for utilizing FedEx Ground or Bulk Freight. If you would like a quote for expedited or bulk freight shipments, please feel free to contact us.