|Ultratec Premier Fog Effects Generator Part #: FG-4520 Price: $1,155.00|
Ultratec's NEW Premier Fog Effects Generator features DMX control with RDM functionality driven by DPD Technology. Replacing the now discontinued Stage Fogger, this machine has a Powder Coated Stainless Steel Chassis and is manufactured to hold 4L/1 Gallon Jug of Fog Fluid.
Featured with a large top grab comfortable handle, a detail often overlooked by other manufacturers. The Premier Fog Effects Generator is built with Ultratec’s Award Winning Rapid-Change Technology with heating capacity of 1400 watts. The Dual Processor Design with precision temperature control featuring, ice-point reference and isolated thermocouple allows for Continuous Flow Output.
The LED Displays and Indicators allow ease of use for the operator, no more broken DMX buttons or strained eyes. There are 3 modes of Operation Control: “Stand-Alone” to “Analog Remote” or “Ultimately to DMX-RDM data”.
The Premier Fog Effects Generator comes equipped with a 25’ Hand Held Timer Remote which can be extended with optional cables. Included 4” Ducting Adapter is standard and can be easily removed for custom installations.
- Continuous Fog Output
- Rapid Change Heat Exchanger Design
- On-Board DMX/RDM Control
- Microprocessor Controlled
- Heavy Duty Powder Coated Chassis
- Electromechanical Over Temperature Protection
- Stainless Steel Chassis
- Includes a Rapid Change Replacement Kit
- Easy to Address DMX Touch Button Selector
- Illuminated Fog Ready Switch on Remote
- Includes Full Function Timer Remote Control
- Run Time: Continuous
- Fluid Consumption: Burst - 127 cc/ min. - Continuous - 57 cc/ min.
- Technical Benchmark Spec.: 8,900 cfm @ 1 meter visibility
- Competitive Comparison: 20,000 CFM
- Length: 21 in (56 cm)
- Width: 10 in (25 cm)
- Height: 9 in (23 cm)
- Net Weight: 29 lbs (13.2 kg)
- Net Weight/w Fluid: 39 lbs (17.7 kg)
- Power Cord: 6 ft (1.8 m)
- Heater Watts: 1400 w
- Rating: 110 Volt A.C. 50/60 Hz. 12 Amps.
- Regulatory Compliance: This product has been certified to CSA/UL Standards by QPS Canada Inc.