COBRA 18M Firing Module
Part #: WF18M
The 18M is a compact and rugged 18-cue firing module that functions universally with the 18R and 18R2 hand-held remotes and is perfect for both indoor and harsh outdoor environments. Each cue is capable of firing up to 10 series-wired e-matches, or 4 parallel-wired e-matches, a Talon brand igniter clip, or an IG03 Surefire Igniter per cue.
Each firing module can be set to one of 100 channels by simply pressing the + and - buttons on the module. Then, using the 18R or 18R2 hand-held remote channel controls, you can fire any modules on the same channel. You can fire unlimited modules at the exact same time by setting them to the same channel.
This version of the 18M comes with 3 On-board Cue Strips. For more information on on-board cues, please watch the On-board Cues video.
- Multi-Channel: You can also set multiple modules on the same channel to have them fire at the exact same time.
- Power Conservation: The 18M uses three 9V (PP3) batteries. One battery is used exclusively to power the system operations, while the other two are used for firing cues.
- Construction: Enclosed in 2.5mm thick high-strength ABS plastic
- Expandable Power Options: Don't want to deal with batteries? Upgrade your 18M to support an internal rechargeable LiPo battery pack with optional 12-24V DC input.
More details about these features can be found HERE.
- Dimensions: 8.24” x 6.47” x 1.64” (20.92cm x 16.43cm x 4.16cm)
- Keypad: Backlit fire-retardant silicone
- Enclosure Material: Impact resistant and fire-retardant ABS
- Power: 3 x 9V (optional 14.8V LiPo or 12-24V External Input)
- Antenna: +5 dBm 8.5" Unidirectional Rubber Duck Antenna
- Radio Compliance: FCC CE, IC certified (ID: U90-SM220)
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz Spread Spectrum
- Range: 500m (1,650 ft) direct line of sight range w/ built-in link quality detection
- Range with MESH Technology (5.0.0 or higher firmware): +450m (1,500 ft) per device (up to a total of 10 hops per device)
- Encryption: IEEE Mac Address / Encrypted Data
- Number of Channels: 100
- Number of Cues: 18
- Firing Accuracy: 1/100th second
- Max # of Unique Cues: 18
- Onboard Connectors: Mini Speaker Terminals
- Slats supported: 18S Mini Series & 18S Mini Parallel / 18S Series & 18S Parallel
What's in the Box
- 18M Firing Module
- Set of 2 Keys
- Module Bottom Foam Boot
* NOTE: This product does not qualify for flat-rate shipping. Exact shipping fees will be charged. Please call us for more details or to obtain a freight quote.