|Skywriter HPX Part #: LZ-SWHPX Price: $2,250.00|
The Skywriter HPX is X-Laser’s next-generation professional laser system. The HPX model was designed to seamlessly transition from creating thick, high-impact beam shows one night to projecting crisp graphics the next. With its sealed optics that help reduce maintenance intervals, deep DMX control and smart diode technology, the HPX is perfect for rentals, installs and light touring.
Also available in a BUNDLE Discount! Get all of the following:
Skywriter HPX Tour Laser
25' ILDA Cable
A $100 Savings!
Quantity discounts are available. Call for pricing.
- Fully sealed optics
- Anodized aluminum housing
- 1,000+ vivid laser colors
- 30,000 PPS graphics scanners
- ILDA and 24-channel DMX
- Full-analog color mixing
The Skywriter HPX can project more than 1,000 colors precisely enough to render different color temperatures, ranging from red-heavy dusky white to bright blue white.
- Certified to the world’s toughest quality standards
X-Laser Skywriter projectors are all certified to comply with U.S. FDA standards and also comply with applicable IEC, UL, ETL, CSA & ROHS standards.
- Designed for rentals and production
With a rugged housing and wide-ranging effect flexibility, the Skywriter HPX was engineered specifically to serve the vast artistic possiblities demanded by rental houses, production companies and high-end installation applications.
- You’re always in complete control
Unleash your creativity without sacrificing control or safety, thanks to the HPX’s 24-channel DMX, Automatic Mode via DMX and ILDA compatibility.
- High power, small size, no compromises
With a footprint smaller than many popular tablets, the HPX has been engineered to be an all-around performer that packs a big punch into a compact fixture.
- Control: 24-channel DMX, ILDA, Auto via DMX
- Scanners: High-speed, closed-loop galvanometers, max angle 45 degrees, 30K PPS at 8 degrees
- Settings interface: Dipswitches
- Color modulation: 30K analog modulation
- Laser energy: 500mW 638nm red direct diode, 500mW 520nm green direct diode, 1000mW 445nm blue direct diode
- Physical: 15” W x 12.3” L x 9.4” H, 15lbs (381mm x 310mm x 239mm, 6.8kg)
- Housing type: Anodized 6061 aluminum
- Power draw: 110-240V auto switching
- Power: 150W PowerCON compatible in/out, 5x20mm 250V 6.3A fast-acting fuse
- Beam divergence: 1.6mRad
- Cooling: TEC, forced air
- FDA/IEC hazard class: Class 4
- International safety: IEC 60825-1 ed. 2007
- FDA/CDRH: 21CFR1040.10 and 1040.11(c)
- Canadian safety: CSA C.22.2 No. 60950-1
- EU safety: EN 60825-1, EN 60950
What's In The Box
User Training DVD
Beam block foil
Remote E-Stop Plug
* NOTE: This product does not qualify for flat-rate shipping. Exact shipping fees will be charged. Please call us for more details or to obtain a freight quote.