|Aurora 4C Part #: LZ-AURORA4C Price: $880.00|
The X-Laser Aurora 4C is the highly anticipated quad-aperture laser that can captivate audiences in an entirely new way. The all-new Aurora 4C creates intense green liquid sky and aerial effects while providing a safer, brighter and cost-effective laser experience for users of any skill level. By removing the Y-Axis, Aurora 4C users can
now create stunningly bright, room-filling liquid sky effects more easily and affordably than ever before, even in venues with low ceilings.
- Easily Create Liquid Sky Effects
Aurora-style lasers project awesomely bright laser effects on a fixed, very wide horizontal axis, which means an easier setup and a safer show.
- Power, Full-Color Beams
People aren’t tired of lasers, they’re tired of boring lasers! Aurora 4C’s stunning full-color beams (green, red, blue and magenta) create the brightest possible show for maximum impact.
- Great for Beginners and Pros Alike
Aurora series lasers are easy to rig and can operate in full-auto mode via DMX, or with your own custom DMX programming.
- Quad-aperture design based on the popular X4G platform
- Completely re-engineered chipset with all-new, Aurora-optimized patterns with no vertical blanking for the highest possible brightness and endless variations
- Up to three times the apparent brightness of the previous X4G model
- Bright laser effects in four maximum-impact green beams for vibrant aerial effects
- Engineered to be the simplest and safest way to produce liquid sky effects
- Eligible for the EZ Variance Kit and meets all United States safety and quality standards (REQUIRED)
- Extremely wide sweep effects can blanket an entire venue and look especially intense with multiple units
- Control modes: DMX, Auto and Sound Active via DMX
- Safer for temporary outdoor events as Aurora lasers cannot accidentally scan up into the night sky as long as the fixture is rigged securely
- Control: Auto, Sound Active, 9-channel DMX
- Scanners: Open-loop micro stepper motors
- Settings interface: DIP switches
- Color modulation: TTL
- Laser energy: (50mW 532nm, 100mW 650nm, 100mW 445nm, 100mW 650nm/100mW 445nm)
- Physical: 21.75” x 8.5” x 6”; 9.2lbs
- Housing type: Black anodized 6061 aluminum
- Power draw: 40W typical, 60W peak
- Power: 110V/220V auto switching, 3-pin IEC
- Beam divergence: 1.5-3mRad
- Beam source: DPSS direct diode
- Cooling: Forced air/TEC
- International safety: IEC 6025-1 ed. 2007
- FDA/CDRH: 21CFR1040.10 and 1040.11(c)
- Canadian safety: CSA C.22.2 No. 60950-1
- EU safety: EN 60825-1, EN 60950
- FDA/IEC class: Class 3B
What's In The Box
User Training DVD
Beam block foil
* NOTE: This product does not qualify for flat-rate shipping. Exact shipping fees will be charged. Please call us for more details or to obtain a freight quote.