Professional Air Cannon Part #: AE01 Price: $619.99
Dust-proof * Water-proof * Director-proof * TOUR PROOF!
Our NEW Tour Boss professional air cannon is built with the rigors of the road in mind. Rugged, powerful, and built to last - the Tour Boss fulfills all the confetti cannon needs for any national tour or theatrical production.
20% more powerful than any other air cannon on the market while taking up 30% less space and HALF the weight! The Tour Boss is manufactured in the USA with all stainless and impact-resistant steel, brass, and ABS components. It's dust-proof, water-proof, director-proof, and TOUR PROOF! Simply fill the air tank (from a standard air compressor - not included), dump in your confetti and/or streamers, and you're ready to fire!
Shoot it straight up, straight out, or anywhere in-between. The tool-free barrel adjustment allows for endless possibilities. When truss-mounted, the barrel can be swung 360 degrees for shooting at any angle!
Due to it's compact size, the cannon can easily be removed from the base, and attached to truss using standard couplers (not included).
- Adjustable barrel angle
- Instant firing
- Shoots 50 foot streamers up to 100 feet!
- Simple to use
- Designed for arenas, stadiums, tours, and outdoor applications
- Built-in safety release and drain port
- Dual filling valves
- Continuous-duty High-Flow Solenoid Valve
- Optional weather-proof tour case
Cannon fires as soon as electrical current is applied. Can also be fired from a DMX lighting console using a DMX relay.
Cannon can also be custom ordered with 12v or 220V solenoids. Call us for more details: 1-800-791-7646
- Power: Air, 2" Lift Cup, 2" Cannon Cap
- Remote: 120 VAC Electric
- Barrel: 24" x 2"
- Tank: 18" x 9" x 6"
- Base: 18" x 12"
- Overall Length: 30"
- Optional Case Size: 16" x 13" x 39"
- Weight: 18 lbs.
* NOTE: This product does not qualify for flat-rate shipping. Exact shipping fees will be charged. Please call us for more details or to obtain a freight quote.