|Skywriter HPX Tour Part #: LZ-SWHPXTOUR Price: $4,550.00|
Introducing the HPX Tour: X-Laser's most powerful Skywriter ever! Extremely rugged (suited for installs in just about any venue) and able to handle the rigors of touring. With 5W of RGB full-color laser effects, the HPX Tour can easily fill venues holding up to 5,000 guests, projecting enormous & vivid graphics hundreds of feet away. Efficient, robust, and compact, the HPX Tour can elevate your show to the next level.
Also available in a BUNDLE Discount! Get all of the following:
Skywriter HPX Tour Laser
25' ILDA Cable
A $100 Savings!
Quantity discounts are available. Call for pricing.
- The most affordable and capable 5W projector yet
The Skywriter HPX Tour offers a huge amount of power at a price point that akes the unit accessible for venues, production companies and rental houses of all sizes.
- Certified to the world’s toughest quality standards
X-Laser’s Skywriter projectors are all certified to comply with U.S. FDA standards and also comply with applicable IEC, UL, ETL, CSA & ROHS standards.
- Professional, precision graphics
With ILDA-standard 30K graphics scanners, you can easily create sharp and stunningly bright graphics, logos, text and animated projections up to 100 feet tall.
- Ruggedness for the road
With a sealed optical deck for weather resistance and a solid build that makes rigging worry-free, you can focus on creating the best possible laser show.
- Engineered to be efficient
Six cooling fans and 18 fins totaling nearly 500 square inches of heat sinking area keep the HPX Tour cool, and help your rig produce awesome effects for longer.
- Control: 24-channel DMX, ILDA, Auto via DMX
- Scanners: High-speed, closed-loop galvanometers, max scan angle 45 degrees, 30K PPS at 8 degrees
- Settings interface: DIP switches for DMX
- Color modulation: Analog via ILDA, 1,000+ colors
- Laser energy: 2W 638nm red direct diode, 700mW 520nm green direct diode, 3W 450nm blue direct diode
- Physical: 15”L x 9.25”W x 10.25” H, 16.8lbs
- Housing Type: Anodized 6061 aluminum
- Power Draw: 80W typical, 100W peak
- Power: 150W PowerCON input, 5x20mm 250V 6.3A fast-acting fuse
- Beam Divergence: 1-2 mRad
- Cooling: External heat sink and fan system
- FDA/IEC hazard class: Class 4
- International Safety: IEC 60825-1 ed. 2007
- FDA/CDRH: 21CFR1040.10 and 1040.11(c)
- Canadian safety: CSA C.22.2 No. 60950-1
- EU safety: EN 60825-1, EN 60950
What's In The Box
Skywriter HPX Tour
User Training DVD
Beam Block foil
Remote E-Stop Plug
* NOTE: This product does not qualify for flat-rate shipping. Exact shipping fees will be charged. Please call us for more details or to obtain a freight quote.