|Mobile Beat Max MK2 Part #: LZ-MBMAX Price: $1,090.00|
The all new Mobile Beat MAX MK2 advances entry level laser systems to a whole new dimension. X-Laser started by upgrading the scanners to the new Sweep Scan II system, which maintains aerial beam speeds over the full zoom range and renders text and graphics with greater accuracy than ever before. They also added higher power, high spectral laser sources to create hundreds of bright, dynamic colors thanks to a new analog additive color mixing engine. With the highest power possible in Class 3B, the Mobile Beat MAX MK2 delivers a watt of apparent brightness, creating brighter, but safer, laser light shows. Powerful effects, precise control with DMX or ILDA, and the some of the best laser technology in the world has just been packed into a FDA certified, affordable laser system, with the Mobile Beat MAX MK2.
The MAX MK2 produces full-color crowd-wowing aerial beam effects and sharp animations in huge sizes (up to 30’x30′) even in large event spaces.
Also available in a BUNDLE Discount! Get all of the following:
- Mobile Beat Max MK2 laser
- 25' ILDA Cable
- Variance License
A $100 Savings!
- All new system of laser modules and optics
- With the highest power laser sources currently available for a 3B laser projector, create hundreds of dynamic laser colors with our new additive color mixing system.
- Powerful DMX control, limitless options with ILDA
- While ILDA control with Quickshow XL really unlocks the full potential of the Mobile Beat MAX MK2, deep DMX controls make creating dynamic laser shows fast and easy.
- Field serviceable, road-ready optical mounts
- The Mobile Beat Max MK2 is also field-serviceable with high quality, finely threaded optics mounts allow field alignments to happen virtually anywhere.
- Highest powered Class 3B laser system available
- High spectral laser sources create hundreds of colors
- Filtered air intakes keep the Mobile Beat cool & clean
- All new Sweep Scan II scanning system
- Field Serviceable Optics allow for easy maintenance
- Control via ILDA, DMX, auto and sound active modes
- Rugged type II anodized aluminum housing
- Ideal for mobile, light touring and fixed installations
- Adjustable Sound and Auto Modes
- No external power supply required
- X-Laser no-hassle 1 Year Factory warranty
- 26 Point quality control inspection before shipping
- Ask about our EZ Variance Kit to acquire your variance quickly and easily (REQUIRED)
- Includes detailed user information, Beam Blocks, and the X-Laser IIIB User DVD
- Size: 11.25" x 10.5" x 6.25"
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- Housing Type: Anodized Type ll Aluminum
- Power Draw: 90W Typ. / 240W
- Peak Power: 110-230V, 50-60Hz, 3 pin IEC
- Beam Divergence: 1.5-2.5mRad
- Beam Source: DPSS/Direct Diode 470,532,638
- Apparent Brightness: —1W
- International safety: IEC 60825-1 ed. 2007
- FDA/CDRH: 21CFR1040.10 and 1040.11(c)
- Canadian Safety: CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1
- EU Safety: EN 60825-1, EN 60950
- Included: User Training DVD, User Manual, IEC cord, Warranty Information, Beam Block Foil
* NOTE: This product does not qualify for flat-rate shipping. Exact shipping fees will be charged. Please call us for more details or to obtain a freight quote.