|Effects Master VHO Part #: BL-EM44V1 Price: $379.00|
Introducing the Effects Master VHO:
The World’s Most Powerful Fluorescent Black Light.
This powerhouse of a fixture can flood an entire warehouse with black light—which is exactly what it was designed for. If you need to cover a large area for the lowest possible cost, the Effects Master VHO is the solution.
The electronic VHO (Very High Output) ballast, among other features, is what’s responsible for such awesome output. It overdrives each of FOUR lamps up to 80W, giving you 320 Watts of raw black light power.
In addition to all the standard features of the Effects Master Series, the VHO features an on-board power switch and Neutrik PowerCON AC Input and Output jacks, allowing you to daisy chain up to three fixtures to a single power source. That should save you a few wiring headaches.
Professional-Grade Design Built for Commercial and Industrial Use
The Effects Master Series is designed to withstand the most rugged and demanding commercial uses. The housing is made of heavy-gage pressed steel, which offers superior strength and durability. In addition to being strong, it’s quite attractive with its flat black powder coat finish. All stainless steel hardware also helps ensure durability.
German-engineered, positive-locking sockets keep the tubes firmly in place. No vibration or jarring will dislodge the lamps. The Everbrite aluminum reflector reflects 98% of UV-A light, which helps maximize output. The angled design offers more reflective surface area, and generates a wide beam angle of 165º to flood an entire area.
The electronic ballast ensures quiet, clean, flicker-free operation with instant on/off, unlike cheap magnetic ballasts.
Effects Master VHO fixtures accept any standard non energy-saver 40W T-8, T-9, T-10, or T-12 lamp. For best results, use Wildfire SableLux lamps, which offer more UV output than standard BLB fluorescent lamps. (Lamps Sold Separately)
Adjustable mounting brackets come standard, enabling multiple mounting options. These brackets are drilled to accept a wide variety of mounting options, including C-clamps, All Thread Rod and Unistrut for maximum versatility.
- VHO Electronic Ballasting
- Adjustable Mounting Brackets
- Powerful Four Lamp Design
- Heavy Guage Steel Housing
- Polished Everbrite Reflectors
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Made in the USA
- 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Housing: 16 Ga. rolled steel with stainless steel hardware
- Finish: Flat black powder coat
- Mounting: Two fully adjustable L brackets
- Reflector: Polished Everbrite aluminum 165°
- Sockets: Eight positive locking medium Bi Pin G13
- Ballast: Electronic VHO, power factor > 70%
- Rating: 120 VAC / 50-60 Hz. / 5.5A Max. / 300W
- Circuit Protection: One 7 Amp slow blow fuse
- Operating Temperature: 50° F to 100°F
- Power Cord: 6’ 16/3 SOW with male Edison
- Lamps: Four Wildfire SableLux® F40T8/BLB lamps (Not included)
- Peak Spectral Output: 368nm with Wildfire SableLux® lamps installed
- Lamp Life: 8,000 Hours
- Weight: 17.60lbs / 7.98kg
- Size: 48 x 6.5 x 4.5 inches
- Warranty: Three years parts & labor
* NOTE: This product does not qualify for flat-rate shipping. Exact shipping fees will be charged. Please call us for more details or to obtain a freight quote.